If that isn’t the largest load of horse crap I have ever read I don’t know what I’m talking about. You see, the left is about as good at introspection as Obama is at inspiring the troops. It isn’t that they don’t know how bad they are doing. It’s that they don’t want YOU to know how bad they are mucking up things. Felipe Calderon has a war occurring on the border between Mexico and the United States where rival drug factions fight the Federales, Mexican military, and U.S. Federal law enforcement. The drug cartels have even gone so far as to set up “no go” areas for law enforcement and civilians on American soil or they will attack anybody that does not belong on sight and President Calderon is crowing about modest economic success. Our President is living by the same self delusion speaking about peace in the Middle East after the brutal slaughter of Israeli citizens on Tuesday.
Pardon me, but that is like Nero fiddling while Rome burns. If Obama were a Republican the news coverage would be vastly different right now. You would know the truth about where we are headed, but as Chris Mathews once delightedly put it “It is our job to see that he succeeds.” That means that whatever lies they have to tell, however much they have to spin, or how much they need to re-direct the public’s attention in order to make Obama look golden, they do. This is why we no longer have a free press in the United States. It was co-opted by the DNC way back in the 1950’s with the willing and eager cooperation of the media itself. That is why the news media cannot match the ratings of Fox News. The American people have caught on to their lies, deceptions, and bias. So what does the news media do?
They ignore the facts and castigate Fox News as being the one who is out of balance and accuse the Fox viewers of being slack jawed, knuckle dragging morons. Of course, that means that their audience is smart, informed, and well balanced. Can you say bullshit?
It would seem that the leftist policy toward failure is that if you should fail you should then go even farther next time and fail massively. This is because the left is replete with spectacular failures from their beginning to the present day. Don’t believe me? Here is a partial list of their policies:
1. Woodrow Wilson – Jailed American’s for speaking out against WWI and authorized the Palmer Raids. President Wilson even set up a quasi secret police in order to jail dissenters to the war under the Sedition Act. Wilson’s own League of Nations was not joined by his native America because the American Senate was not favorable to surrendering any American sovereignty to the League and his fourteen point plan for peace was scrapped by the Allies at Versailles with the exception of his proposed League of Nations.
2. Franklin D. Roosevelt – Deepened and lengthened the Great Depression. The U.S. took 10 years to break free of the Great Depression. The rest of the world took 2 years. Roosevelt would even get out of bed in the morning and would set the price of gold by his whim. If that were not enough, he even seriously contemplated packing the Supreme Court in order to eliminate that block on his executive power. The Roosevelt National Recovery Agency (NRA) was called the Negro Run Around by black Americans because they could get no help from it.
3. Neville Chamberlain – Incompetent British Statesman who said that he had forged peace in our time while holding a peace treaty with Germany that wasn’t worth the paper it was printed on. World War II followed and approximately 50 million people perished.
4. Lyndon Baines Johnson – While in control of the U.S. Senate, he torpedoed President Eisenhower’s civil rights legislation that would have eased the burden of black Americans. Johnson selfishly pushed for passage during his presidency in order to secure his own legacy given the course of the war in Vietnam. After the Gulf of Tonkin incident he increased troop strength in Vietnam from 16,000 to nearly half a million turning the conflict into an American war.
5. President Obama - The Federal government under his leadership and of the Congressional left has nationalized commercial banking, two thirds of the Auto industry, taken over the healthcare system and by extension one sixth of the American economy, granted unprecedented access to the highest levels of government to communists and unions, and finally the government and President Obama has hidden the government’s actions from the eyes of the American people and cloaked the actions of the SEC by making them immune to FOIA requests. Guess what? That laundry list does not even begin to encompass the full extent of the damage or the infractions of the left since they assumed power.
Where has the media been while all of this was going on? Turns out the media lickspittles were in bed with the left for the whole shebang as active accomplices. In the case of ABC News, they were literally in bed with them. Remember the ABC News sleep over at the White House to insure that they got their lies straight for the consumption of the public regarding healthcare? Turns out if you like sausage and journalistic stories you really shouldn’t watch either being created. It’s messy. Just enjoy the flavor of the end product and you will be fine. Oh that’s right, news stories don’t have a flavor…here’s some rose colored glasses instead. Just take a few good tokes of that wacky weed and you will get the full effect. Don’t worry about your freedoms, they are overrated anyway. Aside from being led down the primrose path by the very people who were supposed to inform us of our danger, they are really less than sane as well.
Recently Richard Engle, the Chief Foreign Correspondent for NBC News, had this to say about Saddam Hussein on the air “If there had been no invasion, Saddam would still be in power. He was probably getting more moderate. He was being welcomed into the -- into -- by a lot of European countries. He was being welcomed in Eastern Europe, in particular. He was heading in a direction of accommodation. The sanctions regime that was holding him in place was starting to fail. So I think it would be somewhat of a basket case, but it would be -- Iran would be a lot more contained.” Now I am not a newsman, but there seems to be a lot of weasel words in his statement. He uses words such as “probably,” and phrases such as “by a lot” in an attempt to use his personal opinion as fact. Never mind the fact that he is fronting for a sadistic and ruthless killer and tyrant and what exactly does “more moderate” mean? In case you are wondering yes, he really is bat shit crazy if he believes the crap that rolled out of his mouth on air.
Now, one would think that a leftie would eventually come to the realization that all is not right in wonderland and begin asking some serious questions about his ideology. Unfortunately, that isn’t the case. Instead of looking inward they are like a petulant child who got what he asked for on Christmas day, but the toy is nowhere near what was expected resulting in instant disappointment and rather than blame themselves for their own stupidity they get angry at their sibling because their brother or sister got exactly what they wanted and are ecstatic with their gift. This is why these dysfunctional children are always angry at conservatives. We got the better toys because we applied a little reasoning and introspection. This is also why CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, et al are always sniping at Fox News.
By being resistant to self exploration, the evaluation of their own motives, and being largely unaware of their own ideological heritage they remain forever as stunted, unfulfilled, unhappy, arrogant, and hostile asses. This is exactly why the left and the left dominated Democrats will never unify the United States. Yuri Bezmenov, a former Soviet KGB psy ops specialist, said that these people will never be awakened until a Soviet boot kicks them square in their ass. What was Bezmenov’s specialty? His job was destroying the moral fabric of society in order to insure that the Soviet system could take hold and grow unimpeded by moral judgments of right and wrong. Sound familiar?
In the West, we do not impose consensus upon our citizens. We persuade. Because the vast majority of the hardcore left will never be won over by reason we must defeat them in the political arena totally, wholly, and utterly. That is the task that awaits us. Make no mistake, our opponents will not back down and they will not retreat except to gather their strength in order to renew their assault upon our liberties. This is an ideological war that must be fought with a scorched earth, take no prisoners mentality. No quarter shall be given and none should be asked. It is the only way that we can reasonably expect to succeed.
Live free or die